Saturday, April 4, 2009

Avery gives Thomas a lovetap.

No video yet but I will describe what happened.Basically it was during a tv timeout,after the play thomas was way out towards the blueline bent over strecthing and Avery was skating towards him not really looking ahead.Avery skated by thomas and as he did his stick tapped Thomas in the back of the helmet.Thomas went bezerk and charged avery but montador already had Avert so instead Thomas started throwing punches at Sjostrom with his glove and blocker.The most ridiculous part was I guess not even the rfs originally saw what happened and Avery wasn't going to get a penalty but somehow I guess when it invloves Avery you can do video reviews for penalties.And Thomas only got 2 for acting like a complete loose cannon.Was it a penalty on Avery,yes and if the refs saw it I'd have no problem with it,however it ticks me off that they apply their own rules when it comes to Avery.Ridiculous and now I wouldn't be surprised if that numb nuts Bettman suspends Avery for this.This league is a joke sometimes.

No comments: