Friday, April 24, 2009

Sean Avery this series=




26 PIMs.He for sure has had a rough series and has taken some bad penalties.However I still the refs have it on for him which I guess is just something that gets to him especially because some of the calls they don't make when he gets continuously hit from behind,hit late and roughed.I think its really wearing thin on him and it shows.The target on his back needs to be removed,however after these last 2 games he will need to behave even more carefully cause its apparent he is a marked man this series.Though Half of the penalties I say 2 are Mins for being Avery.I wonder if Bettman will one day add that to the rule book,Penalty #16,2 mins for being Sean Avery.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope we capture the series tonight, Let's Go Rangers!!! Aves gets his irst of the playoffs tonight, I call it here!