Sunday, March 29, 2009

Avery and the Rangers get screwed by the refs and lose 4-3 to the pens

I was so steamed from this game I couldn't even write about it right away.Just like the playoffs last season when the refs gave the Pens almost every break and every call,the same thing happened yesterday,the Pens had 9 PPs to the Rangers 3.Colton Orr was given a five min m ajor for interference,thats right interference and a game misconduct,I've never seen that call in my life.Avery was crosschecked from behind at least twice,hit behind the play once and punched in the face once and didn't get one call.These refs clearly have an agenda and its pretty obvious to me since everytime we play in Pittsburgh we end up shorthanded for almost a full period.The Penguins had 13:01 of power-play time during the game, while the Rangers had a man-advantage for only 5:56.Anways im still mad so here are Avery's stats
15:04 with 1 assist a -1 and 5 PIM

No comments: